The last quarter has brought a number of very interesting projects at JPen – as well as some very welcome new customers.
- Installation of a new gas scrubber for Europe’s largest producer of bricks;
- Structural steel for a number of new build developments in the Midlands – who says construction is dead in the UK?;
- Refurbishment of water treatment tanks for a utilities company;
- Platforming for the world’s leading noise abatement company; and
- Stainless steel tank, part of an extraordinary system for reclaiming energy from waste invented by our customer and now being rolled out worldwide.